- Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Devrent Valley
- Pasabag Fairy Towers
- Uchisar Castle
- Kaymakli Underground City
- Zelve Open Air Museum
- Old Greek town Mustafapaa (Sinasos)
Day 1 – Arrival to Cappadocia
Take an early morning flight from Istanbul (or another part of Turkey) to Cappadocia this morning. Upon arrival, enjoy a full day to tour the riches of this incredible "moonscape" of Cappadocia including the Goreme Open-Air Museum, with its dozens of painted cave-churches. The surrealistic geological formation of Cappadocia is one of the wonders of the world. It is the result of the natural forces during the intense volcanic activity. Other visits are to Devrent Valley, Pasabag Fairy Towers, and Uchisar Castle as well as many panaromic photo stops. Then we will continue to the pottery making village of Avanos where you watch clay turning into a form of artwork and drive to the hotel.
Day 2 - Cappadocia
Well early in the morning, you have the option of enjoying a hot air balloon ride over the magnificent landscape of Cappadocia. Today our first stop is Kaymakli Underground City, one of the most interesting underground settlements in Cappadocia, where early Christians hid from prosecutors. We will continue our tour with Cavusin, and Zelve Open Air Museum. Finally we visit, an old Greek town Mustafapaa (Sinasos) with fine examples of late Greek settlements and architecture. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 - Cappadocia
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to the next destination.
|Prices Per Person|
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax|
|€ 529||€ 289||€ 209||€ 179||€ 139|
- Rates are given for land services only and do not include accommodation. Selected hotel is to be added on top of the price.
- Rates are based on private services and include transportation, guide services and entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Rates do not include meals as we assume the clients would rather order from ala carte menu than being limited by set menus.
- All prices are quoted in EUR.
- Domestic flights are not included in above prices. Domestic flight rates are to be added on top of the tour rate. As prices vary due to availability, domestic flight rates will be advised at the time of enquiry.
- Above prices are given for guidance only. Prices may change according to the changes in the programs according to clients’ wishes, when preparing tailor made itineraries.
Oriental Istanbul is a wonderful company. They are welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable and very accommodating. I would recommend them without hesitation! - Artemis Mourat / 2013, Teacher
Wonderful and unforgettable experience, loved every moment! Will definitely return to Istanbul! hoping to see you all again! - Itsumi Suganuma / 2012, Student
If you are a dancer at heart that appreciates beauty, history and colorful culture this is the perfect trip to embark on. With knowledgeable and kind hosts that will take care of you and welcome you to their home town you will be delighted by what they have planned for you. A beautiful trip to bring a friend along and to make new ones! I would return in a heartbeat. - Bozenka / 2013, Teacher
I always have a great time with Oriental Istanbul tours as guest teacher, knowing my students will be hosted very well in stunning parts of Turkey and its makes my work so easy and pleasureful.. One of the best and warmest organizers I ever worked internationally. Strongly Recommended! - Ozgen / 2011, 2012, 2013 Teacher
THE perfect tour: very rare & unique - detailed instruction by Ozgen, real roman by Reyhan + local festival in Edirne. How can be better than that! Really appreciate the flexibility about stay & activities. All people in the tour are nice, friendly and helpful - pleasurable all the time. Most of all Burcu and Yoko did such a great job organizing & leading us - easy going yet professional, they know tourism and dancing well. Plus, Ozgen is the great instructor as well as our travel buddy - fun & positive energy, multi tasking (waiter, guide, entertainer etc.. ;) ) Can't wait for the next year! - Akiko Tanikawa / 2012 & 2013, Student
I send a huge, huge, shout-out to Orientalist Burcu and Yoko RaksTurkey. Thank you SO MUCH for everything! The trip was wonderful from beginning to end. All I can say to everyone in the dance community is Go. Just Go.
Ditto what Saroya said. This trip exceeded our expectations!!! Burcu & Yoka are wonderful!
- My magical week with Unison Turkey ended last night. I had an incredible stay. Thank you sooooo much for the great experience. I will definitely come back to Istanbul! kisses! - Sayuki Schafer
- Our last day in Turkey! The trip has been fabulous. Thank you for everything you did to help make it wonderful! Take good care. Amy & Erika
Welcome On Board (Sailing Training in Mediterranean with Monthly Departures)More Info
Dancing in Istanbul - Mini Break Package (2 nights/3 days)More Info
Istanbul Night – Dinner and Dance Shows (night tour)More Info
Cooking in Istanbul – Learn How to Cook a Seasonal Turkish Menu (Half day)More Info
Jewish Heritage (full day tour)More Info
History and Wonders of Cappadocia - Cappadocia TourMore Info
Culinary Cappadocia Break (2 Nights/3 Days)More Info
Classic & Byzantine Art (full day)More Info
Ephesus - Learn to cook Aegean Style (full day)More Info
Istanbul Culinary Break (4 nights/5 days)More Info