What is Yoga ? Really ?
Yoga is an ancient art based on a harmonizing system of development for the body, mind and spirit.
The practice of Yoga ,makes the body strong and flexible, it also improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory, digestive and hormonal systems.
The practice of Yoga exercises aims at overcoming the limitations of the body and installing optimism within you.The word of “Yoga”’ from Sanskrit word “yuj”’ means to yoke or bind and is often interpreted as “Union”’ . In our programme we harmonized Yoga with the Sea. (which is one of the best methods of purification)
We are welcoming you for a great yoga experience on the beautiful Mediterranean Coast.
Unison Yachting presents a heavenly yoga experience on Turkish Gulet yachts!
Beginners and experienced yoga practitioners of all shapes and sizes are welcome on board:))
We will be happy to take your yoga practice out of the studio and help you to have an unbelievable yoga and holiday experience along the breathtaking Aegean & Mediterranean coast of Turkey.
During the 7 nights – 8 days you will spend on the Blue Cruise, you will not only have a great vacation, but also refresh your body, soul, mind balance and be a part of the nature, in the heart of the nature. This vacation is a great opportunity for tranquility and transformation.
Our programs vary according to departure point and seasons. While Blue Cruise along the Mediterranean is an exceptional experience by its own, it also becomes an inner journey with addition of yoga.
The Gulet yacht offers comfort of hotel-standards and every cabin has a private bathroom. You can share a cabin with a friend or buy a single supplement, but sleeping on deck under the stars is of course priceless!! The “yoga on board yachts” are comfortable floating 4 star hotels with a professional crew captain-chef-skipper-yoga teacher ready to show you the most quiet and exciting stretches of this coastline.
We’ll take care of planning all of the meals, arranging the yoga classes and allowing you the space to simply relax and cruise. We are here to make your stay on board unforgettable!
We provide yoga classes two times a day, in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner. During the day, we will cruise along the coastline, stop at bays where you can go on land or swim. There will be plenty of time during the day to relax, lay in the sun, read a book, do more yoga or chat with new friends.
Food You will be served three meals a day. You will enjoy delicious meals, local specialties, countless mezes, all nutritionally balanced and healthy. Turkey is a paradise for vegetarians. Our chef on board uses only fresh products, fruit and vegetables which he prepares in a traditional Turkish way. If you have any dietary needs, please let us know right after you booked your dream vacation.
For more information please contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
11 - 18 June 16
13 - 20 August 16
17- 24 Sep 16
01 - 08 Oct 16
- 7 Nights’ accommodation on board in DBL Cabin
- 2 yoga sessions each day
- Training documents
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Attendance certificate
- Welcome On Board t-shirt for each participant
- Fuel, service charges, docking charges
- Water, tea, and coffee are provided all day long
- Yoga mats
- Personal expenses
- Drinks on board
- Personal travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport transfersTransfer from and to airport
- You will be transferred to and from the airport in to the harbour where the yacht is moored. The transfer fees are not included in the price
Check-in & Check-out
Your cabin will be ready to check-in on the arrival day from 16.00h, check-out on the departure day is after breakfast at 10.00h.
650 Eur Per Person for single cabin supplement.
Pay a deposit of 450 EUR to secure your place for this retreat.
- Hi Burcu and Baris, As promised, I'm writing to let you know that our Ephesus tour went extremely well last week. The tour guide, Danis, was informative, friendly and flexible to changes in weather and the desires of our group. The driver, Victor, of course, got us everywhere we needed to be safely. Even though the weather was unexpectedly rainy, we still managed to have a great time and covered almost everything that was promised to us on the itinerary. I definitely think we all got an extremely fun and informative look at Ephesus and the surroundings of Izmir. We got to see historical artifacts, how people lived in a local village (which I think was our favorite part of the tour), and even got to walk a little bit around Izmir. I will definitely be recommending Unison Travel to any of my friends who plan to visit Istanbul and are looking for a fun way to see some parts of the country they may not otherwise be able to see. You all have a fantastic service, and my group and I definitely appreciate everything you did to make sure our day trip was a success. Many thanks and all the best, Zak
- I am so very grateful for all your suggestions, it is because of you that Istanbul is truly one of my favorite places in the world! - Debra Dimancesco
Oriental Istanbul is a wonderful company. They are welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable and very accommodating. I would recommend them without hesitation! - Artemis Mourat / 2013, Teacher
Wonderful and unforgettable experience, loved every moment! Will definitely return to Istanbul! hoping to see you all again! - Itsumi Suganuma / 2012, Student
If you are a dancer at heart that appreciates beauty, history and colorful culture this is the perfect trip to embark on. With knowledgeable and kind hosts that will take care of you and welcome you to their home town you will be delighted by what they have planned for you. A beautiful trip to bring a friend along and to make new ones! I would return in a heartbeat. - Bozenka / 2013, Teacher
I always have a great time with Oriental Istanbul tours as guest teacher, knowing my students will be hosted very well in stunning parts of Turkey and its makes my work so easy and pleasureful.. One of the best and warmest organizers I ever worked internationally. Strongly Recommended! - Ozgen / 2011, 2012, 2013 Teacher
THE perfect tour: very rare & unique - detailed instruction by Ozgen, real roman by Reyhan + local festival in Edirne. How can be better than that! Really appreciate the flexibility about stay & activities. All people in the tour are nice, friendly and helpful - pleasurable all the time. Most of all Burcu and Yoko did such a great job organizing & leading us - easy going yet professional, they know tourism and dancing well. Plus, Ozgen is the great instructor as well as our travel buddy - fun & positive energy, multi tasking (waiter, guide, entertainer etc.. ;) ) Can't wait for the next year! - Akiko Tanikawa / 2012 & 2013, Student
Istanbul Night – Dinner and Dance Shows (night tour)More Info
Classic Turkey 11 Days - Guarantee DeparturesMore Info
Riches of the Fairy Land - Cappadocia TourMore Info
The Old City Beckons ... an experience not to be missed! (half day walking tour)More Info
Cooking in Istanbul – Learn How to Cook a Seasonal Turkish Menu (Half day)More Info
Fooding Along From Istanbul to the Aegean; Timeless Tastes -7-14 May 2016More Info
Gardens of Princess IslandsMore Info
Jewish Heritage Tours (6 Nights / 7 Days)More Info
Princes' Islands Tour (full day)More Info
Cemeteries and Memorial MonumentsMore Info