Bodrum is a lovely region on the Aegean Coast for beach holidays. There are many very good, luxurious properties in Bodrum.
We can combine Bodrum with any other city. From Istanbul and Cappadocia by plane and from Izmir/Kusadasi package by driving (after one of the daily tours)
We recommend minimum 2 nights’ accommodation. Maybe a half day city tour can be suggested, but it’s not a must.
Another very great way of exploring Bodrum and bays around is private boat rental. We offer a wide variety of boats such as gulets, motoryachts and sailing boats.
Do & Don't in Bodrum
- +Stay in a beautiful boutique hotel located in a secluded bay
- +Try the lion's milk with a delicious fish dinner
- +Enjoy the adventurous nightlife of Bodrum
- -don’t overdress in summer - it can get very hot
- -don't book tours from street agencies - they will take you to more shops than sites
- -don’t stay in one of the english resorts eating english breakfast every morning, partying with fellow English pals every night. Try to enjoy Turkey.
- Hi Burcu and Baris, As promised, I'm writing to let you know that our Ephesus tour went extremely well last week. The tour guide, Danis, was informative, friendly and flexible to changes in weather and the desires of our group. The driver, Victor, of course, got us everywhere we needed to be safely. Even though the weather was unexpectedly rainy, we still managed to have a great time and covered almost everything that was promised to us on the itinerary. I definitely think we all got an extremely fun and informative look at Ephesus and the surroundings of Izmir. We got to see historical artifacts, how people lived in a local village (which I think was our favorite part of the tour), and even got to walk a little bit around Izmir. I will definitely be recommending Unison Travel to any of my friends who plan to visit Istanbul and are looking for a fun way to see some parts of the country they may not otherwise be able to see. You all have a fantastic service, and my group and I definitely appreciate everything you did to make sure our day trip was a success. Many thanks and all the best, Zak
Hello BurcuI am writing from Madrid, where we arrived last night after a wonderful experience in Istanbul, thanks to you and your organization. The tours, the guide and the chofer were magnificent, they allowed us to have a view of the city that was relaxed, care free and most of all instructive and fun.Many, many thanks BurcuBest regardsCarlos