Bodrum is a lovely region on the Aegean Coast for beach holidays. There are many very good, luxurious properties in Bodrum.
We can combine Bodrum with any other city. From Istanbul and Cappadocia by plane and from Izmir/Kusadasi package by driving (after one of the daily tours)
We recommend minimum 2 nights’ accommodation. Maybe a half day city tour can be suggested, but it’s not a must.
Another very great way of exploring Bodrum and bays around is private boat rental. We offer a wide variety of boats such as gulets, motoryachts and sailing boats.
Do & Don't in Bodrum
- +Enjoy the amazing bays cruising on a boat
- +Go scuba diving and dance with fish
- +Climb the Bodrum Castle
- -don't let the shopkeepers hassle and overcharge you
- -don’t stay in one of the english resorts eating english breakfast every morning, partying with fellow English pals every night. Try to enjoy Turkey.
- -don't fall in love with a Turkish waiter :p
Dear Gursan & Nazan Thank you and Nazan for all you did for us well beyond the call of duty. I want you both to know how much your care was appreciated and all of the extras.Sara Williams - University of SaskatchewanI would like to thank you again Gursan, you truly made this a trip of a life time and opened so many doors. Take care my friend.David Tallentire
One is in good hands on this foodie tour and we even met friends of Janan's on the street in Istanbul, a city of over 15 million.Janan's discerning taste and careful selection of eateries, markets and food specialists made a delightful and lasting impression on us. You have never eaten a concoction with artichoke hearts like we had in KANTIN CAFE .... Lucky if it is on the menu when you go!MARLENE / West Lafayette, Indiana--------Our culinary emphasis tour in Istanbul and down to the Anatolian Greek Village was "a trip of a lifetime," combining some of my favorite things: history, ancient civilizations, visits to fresh markets, cooking and of course eating. The food was a true revelation with Janan as tour leader, plus her knowledge of where to go for what and who to see ........is outstanding.No worries about language, money, transportation, accommodation...all those things that can make foreign travel a challenge.Plus, this tour is so reasonably priced, don't miss it!KAY / West Lafayette, Indiana
- My magical week with Unison Turkey ended last night. I had an incredible stay. Thank you sooooo much for the great experience. I will definitely come back to Istanbul! kisses! - Sayuki Schafer