Unlike the general regular Bosphorus Tours, we do not use the public boat for our cruise which departs everyday at 10am and is usually very crowded. We do our touring and take the afternoon boat from the beautiful fisherman’s town of Ortakoy, so that you can enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Bosphorus with a great perspective from a deck rather than small windows.
Our day starts with a visit to Spice Market, also known as Egyptian Bazaar, where you will find myriad different spices, herbs and sweets. After taking walks in narrow streets of the bazaar, tasting sweets, Turkish coffee and completing our spice shopping, we will proceed to Dolmabahce Palace, the sumptuously decorated 19th century lavish Ottoman residence on the Bosphorus. Then we will drive along the Bosphorus and enjoy a seafood lunch by the shore. We will then take our cruise from Ortakoy. For 1 hour, we will be enjoying the beautiful views of mosques, palaces and old houses along the shore. We will finish our day after having a cup of Turkish tea in one of the street cafes of Ortakoy.
Things to know
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays
- Closed museums will be replaced with a substitute
Do & Don't in Istanbul
- +Take a peek at Princess Islands
- +Get pampered with a scrub and a foam massage in a traditional Turkish Bath
- +Watch a belly dancing show
- -Do not forget your passport anywhere
- -Don't drive in local traffic
- -Do not be shy with locals
|Period||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|01.01.2016 31.12.2016||€ 339||€ 189||€ 149||€ 119||€ 109||€ 99|
Pick-up & drop-off from/to your hotel or cruise ship
Entrance fees as per itinerary
Professional English speaking tour guide, fully licensed under the Tourism Ministry
- Hi Burcu, Your country is amazing. We saw our travel agent the other night and mentioned to him how great you have been. The hotels, transfers, guides.. PERFECT! Jack Tailor Jr.
- What can I say?? Thanks Burcu and Oguz for making our trip so special and unforgettable. We loved your country. Baloon ride in Cappadocia was such a great experience. Oguz has been fun, helpful and informative all along the way. Also thanks to our driver Mehmet for taking us around safe & sound. Angie & Conor Cogan / USA-Florida
Thank you for the specutacular workshop which you had organized. It wasmagnificent. I never had such a wonderful time. Never a dull moment. Daysfilled with the joy and happiness. Each experience was memorable, especiallythe Turkish Bath (my first). The group was a match made in heaven. A perfect blend. I did not know what to expect. Turkey is a beautiful peaceful country. Ozgen made it perfect.
Magical Cotton Castle - Pamukkale TourMore Info
Pera & Golden Horn Tour (full day)More Info
Princes' Islands Tour (full day)More Info
Istanbul Winter & Experience Package (3 nights / 4 days)More Info
Riches of the Fairy Land - Cappadocia TourMore Info
Asian Discovery - Istanbul (full day)More Info
History and Wonders of Cappadocia - Cappadocia TourMore Info
More of Istanbul (full day)More Info
Ephesus and AroundMore Info
Non Touristy Istanbul – Live Istanbul like a native (full day)More Info