Istanbul mini package tours (3 Days / 4 Nights) Introducing İstanbul’s main spots and enjoying the Bosphorus.
Do & Don't in
- +Stay in a Cave Hotel
- +Try “kokorec” - a very much appreciated Turkish dish (google it before trying)
- +Try the lion's milk with a delicious fish dinner
- -don't be shy with locals
- -Don't drive in local traffic
- -don’t stay in one of the english resorts eating english breakfast every morning, partying with fellow English pals every night. Try to enjoy Turkey.
|Prices Per Person|
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax|
|€ 369||€ 229||€ 189||€ 169||€ 149|
- Rates are given for land services only and do not include accommodation. Selected hotel is to be added on top of the price.
- Rates are based on private services and include transportation, guide services and entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Rates do not include meals as we assume the clients would rather order from ala carte menu than being limited by set menus.
- All prices are in EUR and NET.
- Domestic flights are not included in above prices. Domestic flight rates are to be added on top of the tour rate. As prices vary due to availability, domestic flight rates will be advised at the time of enquiry.
- Above prices are given for guidance only. Prices may change according to the changes in the programs according to clients’ wishes, when preparing tailor made itineraries.
I would like to thank you again Gursan, you truly made this a trip of a life time and opened so many doors. Take care my friend.David Tallentire
- I am so very grateful for all your suggestions, it is because of you that Istanbul is truly one of my favorite places in the world! - Debra Dimancesco
A REAL ROMANI EXPERIENCE IN TURKEY! HIDRELLEZ FESTIVAL in Istanbul & Edirne 2-7 May 2019More Info
Cooking in Istanbul – Learn How to Cook a Seasonal Turkish Menu (Half day)More Info
Dancing in Istanbul - Mini Break Package (2 nights/3 days)More Info
Jewish Heritage (full day tour)More Info
Crossing the Continents - Bosphorus Tour (full day)More Info
Yoga On Board (Yoga Cruise in Mediterranean with Monthly Departures)More Info
Centuries of economical and industrial heritage, Pera and the Golden HornMore Info
Jewish Heritage Tours (6 Nights / 7 Days)More Info
Bones Of Byzantium (Half Day Walking Tour)More Info
Two Meals, Two Continents (half day walking tour)More Info