Istanbul is a magical city, also in the winter. We invite you for a 4-day bliss packed with very special experiences rather than usual touristic activities.
Your hotel for this special package is going to be Hotel Sultanhan. A traditionally designed hotel located in the heart of the historical peninsula offering you an intimate and charming atmosphere with an high quality comfort.
Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Istanbul. Today is your arrival day and a private car along with a representative will meet you at the airport and escort you to your Ottoman style boutique hotel, located in the heart of the Old City.
Dinner is free for you to explore many restaurants around your hotel.
Day 2 - Between Europe & Asia (B)
Istanbul is the only city in the world which is located on two continents and today we will cruise along the strait that divides Europe from Asia.
Our day starts with a visit to Spice Market, also known as Egyptian Bazaar, where you will find myriad different spices, herbs and sweets. After taking walks in narrow streets of the bazaar, tasting sweets, Turkish coffee and completing our spice shopping, we will proceed to Ortakoy, formerly a small fishing town now a beautiful and fun district by the Bosphorus, where we will embark our cruise from. For 1 hour, we will be enjoying the beautiful views of mosques, palaces and old houses along the shore. We will finish our half day after having a cup of Turkish tea in one of the street cafes of Ortakoy.
Lunch and afternoon is free at your leisure.
Day 3 - Taste Istanbul – In Search of Authentic Delights (B,L)
Let us share with you our daily lives and tastes while walking through the heart of modern and old Istanbul. This is an interactive tour where you will live Istanbul by asking questions, sampling delicious food items and by being one of the crowd. We will begin our tour in iconic Taksim Square and head down the pedestrianized Istiklal Caddesi/Street, home to many of the foreign embassies originally, now consulates. Formerly Pera, this area is now known as Beyoğlu. We will have a peek at the most popular (not necessarily the fanciest) restaurants to understand Turkish cuisine. We will stroll through the Çiçek Pasajı/flower arcade and adjoining small fish market, feasting our eyes on the displays of fresh produce as we go, and trying some of the more unusual delicacies. We will also sit down to enjoy a Turkish coffee in a tiny hole-in-the-wall place made by a master coffee-maker! Our walk will take us towards the Galata Tower where we will enjoy a delicious lunch together.
Day 4 - Departure (B)
Today after breakfast, your private vehicle will transfer you to the airport for your flight back to Istanbul.
PP in DBL: €609
PP in DBL: €489
PP in DBL: €429
PP in DBL: €389
PP in DBL: €369
PP in DBL: €349
8 - 10 Pax:
PP in DBL: €339
Single Room Supplement: €199
Sabiha Gokcen Transfer Supplement: €60 per person for R/T
Extra Night at Sultanhan Hotel: €170 for SGL/DBL Room
- Private, round trip transfers between airport and hotel
- 3 nights BB accommodation at boutique Sultanhan Hotel
- Half day Between Europe & Asia tour (with ferry ticket)
- Half day Taste of Istanbul tour
- Services of an English speaking private guide with the tours
- All tasting & lunch during Taste of Istanbul tour
- Parking fees, service charges, 18% VAT
Prices Do Not Include:
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Wanted to thank you for your help in arranging our wonderful trip to Turkey. Everything worked out perfectly and as planned. We're so happy we got your help. It made our trip so much easier, more informative and less stressful. Our guides in Cappadocia were both wonderful. We're safely back at home in NYC now... catching up on our sleep and enjoying our thousands of photos!!! Many thanks and all the best, David Masenheimer and Romain Fruge
- My magical week with Unison Turkey ended last night. I had an incredible stay. Thank you sooooo much for the great experience. I will definitely come back to Istanbul! kisses! - Sayuki Schafer
Magical Cotton Castle - Pamukkale TourMore Info
Pera & Golden Horn Tour (full day)More Info
Istanbul Winter & Experience Package (3 nights / 4 days)More Info
Ephesus and AroundMore Info
More of Istanbul (full day)More Info
Riches of the Fairy Land - Cappadocia TourMore Info
Crossing the Continents - Bosphorus Tour (full day)More Info
Asian Discovery - Istanbul (full day)More Info
Relaxing in Istanbul – Turkish Bath Experience (full day)More Info
History and Wonders of Cappadocia - Cappadocia TourMore Info