We will start the day with walking around Galata. Our guide will take us through Galata Tower and many streets around it with beautiful buildings, small art galleries, retro second hand shops, music studios and stores. This area has always been the Bohemian face of Istanbul life. While walking we will also do our shopping for Hamam and buy a traditional pestemal (to wrap around during washing), a scrub, olive oil soap and slippers. After a light lunch on streets of Galata (make sure to have a glass of fresh pomegranate juice on the street) we will head to Kasimpasa Hamami (not one of the big touristy ones) to enjoy a traditional Turkish Bath. We will be taken care of and pampered inside with a scrub followed by a foam massage. We will take our time in the Hamam relaxing and enjoying this great way of cleaning body and soul. Our final stop today will be a 300 hundred year old shop, producing “boza”, a very special and traditional, thick and sweet Turkish drink made of fermented wheat which is both tasty and very rich in probiotics.
Do & Don't in Istanbul
- +Enjoy a fish dinner and gypsy musicians in Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)
- +Visit nearby Black Sea towns
- +Go antique and vintage shopping in Cukurcuma
- -Don't wander in the back streets of Beyoğlu after midnight
- -Do not forget your passport anywhere
- -Do not enter the houses with shoes
|Period||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|01.01.2016 31.12.2016||€ 299||€ 179||€ 139||€ 119||€ 109||€ 99|
Pick-up & drop-off from/to your hotel or cruise ship
Entrance to Turkish Bath with a scrub & foam massage treat
Professional English speaking tour guide, fully licensed under the Tourism Ministry
The tour leaders and our guide on this trip knew where to go and what to do to make this Turkish adventure a true gem. Their insights and knowledge enriched our trip immensely.We give this trip our highest recommendation.Jackie and Matt-------------We could not have been more pleased with our Gems of Turkey trip in 2013. The trip was very well organized and offered a rich variety of experiences. We were exposed to amazing food, ancient historical sights, beautiful coastal towns, super friendly people, bustling cities, quaint villages and comfortable accommodations. The size of the group was perfect and made for really getting to know our fellow travelers. The guide, our driver and John and Julie made this an extremely interesting adventure. We would highly recommend this trip.
Dave and Diane Milczarek
The transportation was great....from the bus (amazing driver) to the walking tours, boat tours and walking tours. Our last night in Istanbul using public transportation was a good experience. Julie, John and Rustem were all wonderful guides. And, it was great to meet and eat with Burcu too!
Excellent Tour and we loved Turkey. What a beautiful country and so many amazing places to see. The food in Turkey was fantastic and the people were friendly and easy to talk to. Lots of laughter! We want to go back soon.
I really enjoyed visiting Turkey and came home with a nice sense of the the country, its history and its people. Thank you for being so welcoming to us all.
------------"We had an incredible tour of Western and Central Turkey and visited amazing archaeological sites from Neolithic to Roman. Our small group tour was able to visit sites during times when the tour buses were gone, and we often had the place to ourselves, just wandering through beautiful ancient places. Our very knowledgeable Turkish guide enriched our experience of these diverse early cultures. Julie and John were so much fun to travel with, and gave us their unique perspectives and experience of Turkey. It is an incredible country for anyone interested in archaeology, and the food and the people are wonderful too! We highly recommend this tour."Ron and Glo Auler, Flagstaff, AZ
- Hi Burcu and Baris, As promised, I'm writing to let you know that our Ephesus tour went extremely well last week. The tour guide, Danis, was informative, friendly and flexible to changes in weather and the desires of our group. The driver, Victor, of course, got us everywhere we needed to be safely. Even though the weather was unexpectedly rainy, we still managed to have a great time and covered almost everything that was promised to us on the itinerary. I definitely think we all got an extremely fun and informative look at Ephesus and the surroundings of Izmir. We got to see historical artifacts, how people lived in a local village (which I think was our favorite part of the tour), and even got to walk a little bit around Izmir. I will definitely be recommending Unison Travel to any of my friends who plan to visit Istanbul and are looking for a fun way to see some parts of the country they may not otherwise be able to see. You all have a fantastic service, and my group and I definitely appreciate everything you did to make sure our day trip was a success. Many thanks and all the best, Zak
- Hi gorgeous. Have I told you today that you are wonderful. We have had such a sensational holiday, thanks to your itinerary. We have travelled many, many times to most of the major countries in the world and the past 2 weeks have been a highlight of all our travel and we still have 2 weeks to go. Would you please reserve a table at Rami Restaurant on the evening of 24th so we can thank you in person and tell you all about our wonderful adventure. Cheers. Tony Tony Lye
History and Wonders of Cappadocia - Cappadocia TourMore Info
Crossing the Continents - Bosphorus Tour (full day)More Info
Riches of the Fairy Land - Cappadocia TourMore Info
Relaxing in Istanbul – Turkish Bath Experience (full day)More Info
Magical Cotton Castle - Pamukkale TourMore Info
Asian Discovery - Istanbul (full day)More Info
Princes' Islands Tour (full day)More Info
Pera & Golden Horn Tour (full day)More Info
More of Istanbul (full day)More Info
Non Touristy Istanbul – Live Istanbul like a native (full day)More Info