Day 1 – Arrival to Istanbul
Welcome to Istanbul. Upon arrival, you will be met by a representative and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 - Istanbul
Our day will start in the Hippodrome Square, where was considered the heart of Constantinopole and the chariot races were held. We will see the Obelisk and the Serpentine Coloumn. Next proceed to Topkapi Palace, to visit the spacious grounds, four courtyards, treasury and you also have the option of visiting Harem (entrance fee to be paid locally). After lunch, afternoon continue with the visit of Blue Mosque, 17th century imperial mosque famous for its six minarets and its interior blue tiles and the Hagia Sophia, the 6th century Byzantine basilica, the largest church of its era and the architectural glory of the Byzantines. Our day will end in Grand Bazaar, the largest and oldest covered market in Istanbul with more than 3000 shops selling carpets, leather, jewellery, spices, antiques, and more.. You will test your bargaining skills while getting lost in many streets of this market.
Day 3 - Istanbul
Today is the day to enjoy a ride along the famous Bosphorus Strait of Istanbul. Unlike the general regular Bosphorus Tours, we do not use the public boat for our cruise which departs everyday at 10am and is usually very crowded. We do our touring and take the afternoon boat from the beautiful fisherman’s town of Ortakoy, so that you can enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Bosphorus with a great perspective from a deck rather than small windows.
Our day starts with a visit to Spice Market, also known as Egyptian Bazaar, where you will find myriad different spices, herbs and sweets. After taking walks in narrow streets of the bazaar, tasting sweets, Turkish coffee and completing our spice shopping, we will proceed to Dolmabahce Palace, the sumptuously decorated 19th century lavish Ottoman residence on the Bosphorus. Then we will drive along the Bosphorus and enjoy a seafood lunch by the shore. We will then take our cruise from Ortakoy. For 1 hour, we will be enjoying the beautiful views of mosques, palaces and old houses along the shore. We will finish our day after having a cup of Turkish tea in one of the street cafes of Ortakoy.
Day 4 - Istanbul
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or to the next destination.
- Rates are given for land services only and do not include accommodation. Selected hotel is to be added on top of the price.
- Rates are based on private services and include transportation, guide services and entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Rates do not include meals as we assume the clients would rather order from ala carte menu than being limited by set menus.
- All prices are quoted in EUR.
- Domestic flights are not included in above prices. Domestic flight rates are to be added on top of the tour rate. As prices vary due to availability, domestic flight rates will be advised at the time of enquiry.
- Above prices are given for guidance only. Prices may change according to the changes in the programs according to clients’ wishes, when preparing tailor made itineraries.